Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyler Acoustics/George Warren Precision Sound - Room 521

No code has to be inserted here.

Tyler Acoustic loudspeakers are used in a lot of recording studios, and I can hear why. Weighty bottom end without bloat, lifelike midrange and crystalline highs, with just a tad of enticing warmth makes for easy listening over the long term.

The George Warren Precision Sound turntables are beautiful and did a great job extracting the music from the grooves.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Wow, Tyler Acoustics....they brought a different set of speakers to Axpona 2012 and I was shocked to see that they were not getting a lot of traffic (the speakers were drop dead gorgeous - but hey that was my first audio show so everything was pretty to me...like a kid in a candy store). I spent quite a while listing to their demo music and I was pleased with the speakers -DX12's in maple I believe. This being my first show - I didn't know what to expect so basically I listened to what they had on hand. Had I known that some of the demonstrators were as friendly as they were - I would have brought my music up from my car. The guy from Tyler stopped me in the hallway after the symphony concert...he had been in the hotel bar earlier, and asked me did I have some music with me - I told him that I didn't and he replied "next time, bring it with you - I'd love to hear it" offering me and my son a private session!!!! That was truly unexpected - I've had great respect for Tyler since that meeting!!!!! :TT

·
Registered
503 Posts
Wow that's pretty awesome. I had a chance to buy a pair of used Tyler acoustics around a year ago and they were simply fantastic and beautiful speakers. I kick myself that I declined the offer. Most of the company owners seem to be great people. I wish him all the luck in the world

1 - 4 of 4 Posts