Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owners and staff of this forum believe in building friendships with its' members. Part of being a friend is caring for those around you. This is a place where everyone and anyone can ask for support during good times and bad. Share something great that has happened in your life, or ask for advice when times are tough (we ALL have tough times).

While we realize this is not the norm for an HT forum, we are unashamed to say that we care. Our doors are always open if you need prayer or just want to talk or vent about an issue in your life. “Pushing religion” onto others will not be tolerated, but supporting our friends during their time of need will be!

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
This really is a great group of folks and I am proud to be associated with HTS. I also subscribe to a listserve for technicians called TechAssist where we share service tips and experience. One of the guys there ran into difficulties after a serious accident put him in the hospital and in rehab for a while. The group helped the family out with contributions to help them get by until he was back on his feet. This seems like a forum that has the same type of people and I hope it stays that way.

Don't hesitate to share your situation with us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts