Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with my projector on the way (Optoma HD70) and having still not upgraded any of my sources to HD, I'm going to be relying on my Denon DVD-1920 to provide me with the best picture quality in this house. I'm just wondering what sort of improvement I can expect. I don't really know the specifics of how the up conversion works (I have a few ideas on how I would do it), and I've never seen a side by side comparison.

The question really is how much better will my picture be than our other PJ (a Sharp 480p DLP) with the Denon dvd-2900?

I think it would be really interesting to see if anyone could come up with a couple of screen shots that showed a visible difference.:scratch:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saweet! I'm very excited. Thanks, now I won't be able to sleep till it arrives and I blame you.:foottap::daydream::mooooh::yay::joke::jump::rolleyes::jiggy:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I surely will. Knowing myself, I won't be able to shut up. I just noticed just how aweful my tv looks. Every angled line looks like a flight of stairs. I need to order my component cables and I'll be ready for business. Well, setup anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts