Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old webpage had a link to "my threads/my posts." Does it still exist with the new webpage? If so how do I get to it. The best I can do is click Tools/Quick Links/Todays Posts. Seems like this would be the place for the "My Posts/My Threads" link to be. Thanks & sorry if I'm just missing it somehow.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
The old webpage had a link to "my threads/my posts." Does it still exist with the new webpage? If so how do I get to it. The best I can do is click Tools/Quick Links/Todays Posts. Seems like this would be the place for the "My Posts/My Threads" link to be. Thanks & sorry if I'm just missing it somehow.
I was curious to find this as well so did a little digging. If you go to your name and look at your profile, there will be a tab called "statistics". From there, you will see "Find all posts by". If you click on this, it will show you all your posts. :)

Also, you can also find it another way.. Just move your mouse pointer near your name on the left side of the window next to this message you are reading or click on your name and you will see "Find more posts by".. It will also show you all your posts. :)

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Hey,

tripplej suggested the easiest ways to find your posts, but to add one more simple solution to that list; the Advanced Search option found under the Tools tab at the top nav bar will let you search for posts by username.

~Sheena

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Sheena, I used that link a lot on the old webpage to follow up on replies or just reviewing topics of interest. It's a nice feature!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts