Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to change the time window so I can measure loudspeakers? I have seen waterfall plots for drivers, but these plots have maybe 20 - 30 plots pr. ms. Is it some how possible to change this in the software? It should in theory not be any limits here? It is possible in other software, but these programs costs maybe 500 dollars....

Br.

Vidar

·
Registered
7,514 Posts
Is it possible to change the time window so I can measure loudspeakers?
Yes, simply click the IR Windows icon in the top right hand corner. You can then adjust the left and right windows of the impulse response. The changes are applied to the graphs after you click Apply Windows.

brucek

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
I guess you are referring to the waterfall window. The minimum setting in the current REW version is too long to get useful HF waterfalls, the next version allows much shorter window settings.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess you are referring to the waterfall window. The minimum setting in the current REW version is too long to get useful HF waterfalls, the next version allows much shorter window settings.
Looking forward to it :) I have purchased a licensed software called Sample Champion PRO with a waterfall plugin. EUR 250,-..... It is a quite much more complex software, but for the waterfall purpose, it was a bit expensive. Anyway, I look forward to see what is possible to make out of a free software with the same or similar qualities. The waterfall screen isn't possible to resize in Sample Champion, but as far as I remember it is possible in REW?

Vidar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts