REW V5.13 has now been released.
- Reverted to requesting 512M RAM on startup, can be increased by editing roomeqwizard.vmoptions if required
- Added optional frequency-dependent windowing of the impulse response, with default settings in the Analysis preferences.
- Added a psychoacoustic smoothing option
- Added an Equivalent Rectangular Bandwidth smoothing option
- Improved the Gaussian approximations in the smoothing algorithms
- Changed the spectrogram background colour to match other graphs
- Added an option to normalise the spectrogram plot to the peak level at each frequency
- Added an option to plot the peak energy arrival time curve on the spectrogram
- If the peak of an imported impulse response is near (within 1%) of the start or end of the file, rotate the response by half its length. This allows import from packages that put negative time data in the second half of the response.
- Export measurement as text will export unsmoothed, linear spaced measurements at their native resolution. This produces very large files, for many uses it will be appropriate to apply smoothing to a measurement before exporting it, in which case it will be exported at a multiple of the smoothing octave fraction.
- Bug fix: When saving miniDSP filter settings on OS X the filename included the path
- Bug fix: When starting up with ASIO drivers selected SPL meter calibration status could be forgotten
- Bug fix: Cursor frequency was incorrect on room sim graph when the graph extended to 10 Hz
- Bug fix: Graph cursor values did not update when the graph scaling changed
- Bug fix: Air temperature spinner arrow buttons on Thiele-small parameters dialog did not change temperature
- Bug fix: Trace arithmetic merge did not work if measurements being merged were imported responses with magnitude data only