Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any tests for cream and sugar been done with valspar signature? the paint experts at the store said it was an upgrade from valspar ultra, so i was wondering if using the signature would be the better choice for cream and sugar over the valspar ultra

ive got...

empty paint can
4 4oz bottles of LBS
distilled water
measuring cups

just waiting for final green light on which product to purchase for the base. im very excited to use this cream and sugar screen you guys have created.

thanks
dave currier

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
have any tests for cream and sugar been done with valspar signature? the paint experts at the store said it was an upgrade from valspar ultra, so i was wondering if using the signature would be the better choice for cream and sugar over the valspar ultra

ive got...

empty paint can
4 4oz bottles of LBS
distilled water
measuring cups

just waiting for final green light on which product to purchase for the base. im very excited to use this cream and sugar screen you guys have created.

thanks
dave currier
I have the Valspar Signature paint, but didn't have the time to spray test screens before winter hit (my shop is too cold to paint in winter). :rolleyesno: However, I see no reason this paint couldn't be used to make any of our reflectively enhanced mixes; but until it's actually tried that is just a guess. Valspar Signature isn't made in Flat Enamel or Super Flat finishes so at this time I would only suggest using the Matte finish. When the weather warms up enough to do actual testing I'll test the Eggshell finish as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts