Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vandersteen Model 1 speakers Going Cheap!

I would rate these a 8 of 10. I have to put a price per forum rules, but I really dont know what their worth. Im going to take a stab at the price and say that they are worth about $150 obo to me. Im new on here but have great ebay feedback if that helps.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ohhh.....Kay.... Lets try this again. How bout $175 or trade for something of equal value. This has got to be a good deal, these things sound incredible.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive had them for about 3 years as the mains in the master bedroom Home theater. I bought them used from a couple about 45 years old in age. They still sound like new. I dont know the condition of the internals, as there is no way of getting the grill off. But, like I said, they still sound great, so my assumption would be that they are all good. If your interested, Im now lowering the price to $150 I don't think you can find a better sounding speaker for this price. I had to get rid of floorstanding speakers because I bought a new bedroom set and the speakers need to be hanging now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can ship anywhere in the lower 48. Buyer pays shipping. Actual shipping costs. I dont make money on shipping, but it might cost quite a bit to ship these, as they are large. If the buyer knows any cheap options, please let me know. I do not have the original boxes. These will go to first come first serve. n2siast was first, If you will contact me asap to figure out arrangements, thier yours. Contact me by the 3rd (tomorrow) or it goes to next in line. Like I said, whoever buys these will be very happy. They sound beautiful.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Fedex Ground is running the least expensive on heavy shipments right now.

These are a steal at 150 bucks... I wish I had somewhere to put them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deal fell through. Still available. Would be willing to trade for component speakers and subs. As I am starting to get into building my own speakers so I need all the crossovers, ports, spikes, drivers, mids and tweets to build them, so if you got some stuff laying around, lets make a trade.

D

·
0 Posts
I may be interested in your Vandersteens. I live not too far from Phoenix.
Are they still available??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.