Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
41 - 41 of 41 Posts

· Banned
3,807 Posts
Wow, okay. I'm sorry that my input isn't the one that you're looking for. However, I won't refrain from correcting misinformation by citing specific examples, or offering my opinion as a user (this forum would be pretty worthless if I and others did). Rather, I supported my understanding of the law with specific case examples, my input on technology with specific rationale, and my input on product development with specific products to model.

I'd say I'm pretty easy to please. I'm pleased that fair use is still protected even if the means by which to practice that fair use are not. I'm please with connected media options in separate boxes so that I don't have to recycle my TV to get new features or services (which pop up every couple months, and often aren't supported by firmware updates because firmware updates don't sell new TVs and AVRs), and I'm mostly please by the Popcorn Hour which has been on the market for over a year with nary a legal problem, and includes blu-ray file playback, though with a sub-par interface.

I'm sorry if these facts don't bode well for your business proposition, but I find that, if you're looking for input, it's important to listen more than you talk, and don't get upset when the input offered isn't what you want to hear.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.