Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was curious to know if you will have the V/A brand Cinemascope aspect ratio screens anytime in the near future. I see you currently offer only 16:9 in your fixed framed screen offering. I sent an email to you via your sales address two weeks ago and received no reply so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got an Optoma projector+DVD player from them 4.5 years ago, along with screen and little subwoofer. I was suspicious because the price seemed too good to be true. But they delivered, so I guess it wasn't. Everything is still working.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion, after I save up the money for a projector I will contact them and see what kind of deals they can offer me.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion, after I save up the money for a projector I will contact them and see what kind of deals they can offer me.
You'll have no problems purchasing anything from VA!! I ordered all 3 of my past projectors from them and they were all excellent deals and great service when needed.

:T

·
Registered
31 Posts
You'll have no problems purchasing anything from VA!! I ordered all 3 of my past projectors from them and they were all excellent deals and great service when needed.

:T
I appreciate the response! I will be on a tight budget for this projector so any deals they can give me would make a huge difference!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
I got my Panny AX100 from them years ago, never had a problem with it, and it was for a good price.
I still get emails from them to this day, but I don't open them often these days because I haven't started my new theater yet!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I too used VA to purchase my Epson 4 years ago. 2 years into owning the device I ran into an issue and VA was very helpful in working with me and Epson on getting a replacement bulb and refurbished unit. I will definitely order my next projector from them.

Now where did I place that recipe for making a dollar out of 15 cents...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts