Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I think I have settled on a MTS-01 SVS speaker system. I am trying to decide if the PB-13 is worth the extra money. Any thoughts...?

·
Registered
275 Posts
For the record, I'm biased. Buy the Ultra.

Tim
:drive:

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Hi all,

I think I have settled on a MTS-01 SVS speaker system. I am trying to decide if the PB-13 is worth the extra money. Any thoughts...?
Is that even a fair comparison. The SVS is about 2 times the price so I would expect the performance is or should be better than the 3 3.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hi all,
I am trying to decide if the PB-13 is worth the extra money. Any thoughts...?
Hands down the PB13 is the way to go. the other one should not even be a consideration.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... you are comparing an apple to an orange... very different subs. If you can afford the Ultra, which I am assuming you can since you asked about it, I would buy it and never look back.

·
Registered
100 Posts
As the others have said, you are comparing one of the best subs on the market to a very capable sub. If you can afford the PB13 by all means buy it, you won't be disappointed. If the PB13 is stretching the budget a little too much, go for the 3.3, it is a very good sub for the money as is the SVS PB12-NSD for a closer comparison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts