·
HTS Sponsor
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
HTS Sponsor
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Buzz, I can't agree more. We're researching the latest native UHD projectors that will be exhibited at CEDIA to upgrade our dedicated CinemaScope store demo theater.

Very exciting news for all audio/videophiles.

-Robert

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks Buzz, I can't agree more. We're researching the latest native UHD projectors that will be exhibited at CEDIA to upgrade our dedicated CinemaScope store demo theater.

Very exciting news for all audio/videophiles.

-Robert
Good timing for me as my wife and I are in the initial planning stage for building a new home and the theater will be from the ground up. Glad we waited.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
wow. A triple-layer Blu-ray Disc with 100 GB storage capacity!

Question. Do you need a new Blu Ray player? Or will existing Blu Ray players be able to play these triple layer Blu Ray Discs?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Of course new players will be needed. You don't think they'd pass up another way to extract money from us, do you?

There also will be new receivers or pre/pros to match the new displays which support HDMI 2.0 with 4K @ 60Hz. The TVs are already showing up, but it looks like the rest will have to wait until next summer.

*sigh*

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Of course new players will be needed. You don't think they'd pass up another way to extract money from us, do you?

There also will be new receivers or pre/pros to match the new displays which support HDMI 2.0 with 4K @ 60Hz. The TVs are already showing up, but it looks like the rest will have to wait until next summer.

*sigh*
Yeah. I had a very strong feeling this would be the case. The only drawback with leading edge technology is of course the initial costs that will be given to the end consumer with each upgrade! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts