Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of a place to look for these TC or Eclipse Subs please let me know, or if anyone has one they would want to part with. Please let me know. I'm looking for either a 4ohm SVC, or prefferably a 2ohm DVC. You can Email me at:
[email protected]
Please serious only, and pics included.
Thanks in advance everyone.
I had originally bought a 15" TC-2000 from someone, however, they backed out.
I've got my first box started and now need to fill the hole.
Cheers - EN

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrew,
Thanks.
Ya, I'm trying to get this to match the rest of my Carver gear which is aluminum.
That's why I'm trying to find either the aluminum or Titanium cone subs.
I should have stated this.
Thanks again - Erik

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all for the interest and information.
I'm hopefully no longer in such need.
Grae, sorry you've got not the right end ohm I'm looking for.
In a perfect world Quad-Coil 1ohm -> 4ohm
But dual-coil 2ohm -> 4 ohm works too.
However, those eager to sell by all means keep the offers/info flowin'
Thanks in advance!
Cheers - Erik

·
Registered
159 Posts
My sub

For the right price, I'll be willing to sell you my TC 3000 15" sub 2ohm DVC, capable of taking over 2,000 watts. I'm now driving it with a 1,300 watts amplifier. So you know, this sub works great in a small sealed box up to 60hz, above that frequency, it drops off quite a bit. It's in great shape and the cone color is black. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes, I do have it. I have not been trying to sell this sub, (I'm actually using it right now in my hometheater set-up), but like I said before, for the right price, I'll sell it. I have another sub coming which will go in a Passive Radiator set-up in a couple of weeks which will replace my TC 3K 15" sub. So if you really want it, let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes I am very interested in it! Do you have any pics of it? What would you rate it's condition and performance? How long have you had it and how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi, the sub is in great shape, it has no scratches at all. It has been driven by 1,300 watts, therefore it has not been pushed to its limit (2,000 watts or so). This sub is about two years old, (April or May, 2007). Like I mentioned before, is a DVC 2ohms, has a black cone with the tall surrounds, has at least 30mm excursion and weights about 44 lbs. Let me see if I can get some pictures of it. As for price, I will let it go for $250 + Shipping (in its original box) which should be around $30-$40.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't have a paypal account, maybe I need to set one up. Besides paypal, a money order could perhaps be another option. Even though I don't have any record here of purchases or selling my ebay account is 100%, under spanish68. Tell me what you think.

As for photos go, since I would need to take the driver out of the box to take pictures (not that easy), I found a better solution. Here, you can see 3-photos of my TC 3K driver on my build thread. Go to AVS Forum, hit the Forum box, go to Audio Area and hit the DIY Speakers and Subs. You then go to the bottom of the page, under Display Options go to the From The box and out of the options there put Last Year and hit the Show Threads box. Finally go to page 34, look for the TC Sounds 3000 15" sub finished, the date being 01-01-09 and go to the first page (out of two), under Attached Images check the last three images and you'll see the photos of my sub (build). On one of the photos you'll see the TC 3k driver together with a CCS SDX driver, the bigger one is the TC sub.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.