Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to upgrade my Receiver to something that does HD Sound and HDMI switching now that I have an HD projector.

I'm looking for an Onkyo SR805 or something there abouts in quality and features.

I'm in a suburb of Chicago if you happen to be in the area.

I have cash in hand, and a Verified Pay Pal address ready to send cash your way.

Feel free to E-mail me: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
15,060 Posts
How about this one here

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about this one here
I saw that one...Besides I was hoping to come in about $50 less than that, the guy who's selling it is very thin on details...like, does it have *Anything* with it, and he won't accept returns.

I just missed out on an open box Amazon Warehouse special for $575 or something like that. I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it, but I had other theater details I wanted to work out first.

·
Premium Member
15,060 Posts
I saw that one...Besides I was hoping to come in about $50 less than that, the guy who's selling it is very thin on details...like, does it have *Anything* with it, and he won't accept returns.
Does seem a bit suspicious. What ever you do dont get the 806 there are some issues with it. The 805 is far superior.

·
Premium Member
15,060 Posts
You can get the microphone from Onkyo for somewhere around $50 so it may be worth it.

·
Premium Member
15,060 Posts
Stay away from the 806 its plagued with issues. The 805 is far superior.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.