Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at fusion-8 alchemy mtm for LCR AND FUsion -8 for the rears. Think these would be good for 17' x 17' closed in room?

Be using it for
50% movies
50% games
50% music
50% hd cable tv.

Lol im pretty sure the math works out. Lol. J/K

A good all around diy kit that wont break the bank. Any other ideas or options welcome. Thank you for your input.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Looking at fusion-8 alchemy mtm for LCR AND FUsion -8 for the rears. Think these would be good for 17' x 17' closed in room?

Be using it for
50% movies
50% games
50% music
50% hd cable tv.

Lol im pretty sure the math works out. Lol. J/K

A good all around diy kit that wont break the bank. Any other ideas or options welcome. Thank you for your input.
I don't think you can go wrong there. they're beefy but really easy to assemble and should blow the socks off of most sound systems out there.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. How do the compression drivers sound? Ive always worried they would be a bit piercing but haven't had experience with them. Thinking of pairing that setup with 2 dayton reference ho 18" subs in sealed enclosures for das bass.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Awesome. How do the compression drivers sound? Ive always worried they would be a bit piercing but haven't had experience with them. Thinking of pairing that setup with 2 dayton reference ho 18" subs in sealed enclosures for das bass.
nowhere near piercing with the crossovers that Eric and his crew have come up with.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good enough to me. You got me sold. Thanks for the input. Once i get all that done n setup ill need to upgrade my receiver. As of now im using harmon kardon avr1600.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts