Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Now it's Jons' turn for his update!!! Some teasers please :hissyfit:!!!
I'm afraid that all public updates from my side are related to boring infrastructure stuff and not to new product. In fact, I have to do a better job not proposing product until it's all but in the customer channel.

I will say that for market analysis and each brand's model architecture CC and I are spending days in meetings. After all these years in audio I really like where the focus is going. I think there are some smart models that will complement the solid base we have in place already. You know you've got a winner when there's nothing you can do further to improve any aspect of its creation.

Jon has been working overtime with the webmaster to get Chane Music and Cinema's website up and running. It's making him quite grouchy, too. :eek:lddude:
Heh. At times it does. The good thing is at the end of the day we're doing audio.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I can only imagine how much fun upgrading unfrastructure really is!

Soooo sorry, but hey, people like me/us truely appreciate all your efforts. I have come to consider you an audio artist, & one that I like. We don't mean to rush you, we are just really drooling over your proposed goodies. I for one can hardly wait for them to be ready.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts