Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a LOT of you will already know Danny and/or are familiar with GR Research. We are tickled that they are now a sponsor at Home Theater Shack and will have their very own forum.

GR Research forum here at HTS!

GR Research has been around since 1995. They currently offer a line of loudspeaker kits that go from budget price points to kits that easily rival the cost no object speakers of the industry.

They also offer some of the best sounding and best performing subwoofers in the industry with their servo controlled subs. They offer these as drivers and amps. Of course you have to build your own cabinets... or if you don't want to build your own cabinets... and want a top quality cabinet built for any of their kits, then they have companies out there that specialize in building cabinets for their customers.

The reason that they offer all of their products as kits and not finished products is because they do not want to compete with the many companies that they do design work for. You may already be aware of many of the companies that they do design work for or you may own their products and are unaware of GR Research's roll in their development. Many of their designs have won the industries highest awards. You can see a few of them here: http://gr-research.com/services.aspx

GR Research has also become a 'go to' source for all things speaker related, including speaker mods, room treatment, room setup, speaker placement, and problem solving. Just post your questions in their new forum here at HTS!

Welcome aboard!!!

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
A very warm welcome to Danny and GR Research!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Very nice to have such premium sponsors to assist us in our hobby. Another warm welcome to Danny and GR Research:T. This forum just keeps getting better & better, good job Sonnie!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome GR Research, Glad you could become part of the family.....:wave:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome, Danny! It's great to see you as a part of this forum! I am still 100% enamored with my LS-9's as I was the first time I turned on my system with them connected!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Welcome, Danny. Love your speakers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts