Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emotiva will be sponsoring our Home Theater Components forum and we welcome them to the Shack along with their excellent products. Be sure to pay them a visit when you get a moment. :T

·
Registered
526 Posts
Emotiva will be sponsoring our Home Theater Components forum and we welcome them to the Shack along with their excellent products. Be sure to pay them a visit when you get a moment. :T
Yes Sonnie. I`ve been reading the last few months actually, some good reviews on Emotiva. In fact, Jerry also shed some positive light on these guys. I gotta see if someone here in New york has these amps, so i can get a listen.

·
Senior Shackster , Platinum Supporter
828 Posts
I have the MMC-1 and the LPA-1 and I love them, cant wait for the new processor UMC-1 so I can upgrade!! 40% off :bigsmile:

Great product and customer service!!:T

Welcome to the shack!!!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I've heard that Emotiva gear only sounds it's best when you are wearing incredibly tight pants, a white belt, cutting yourself and /or crying and listening to AFI? :devil:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Great new's, Welcome Emotiva......:T

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love my UPA-7 amp. It was a huge improvement over my Marantz 7300OSE which is now my Pre Pro. Also received great customer service to my questions and needs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts