Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[img]http://www.hometheatershack.com/images/exteris_logo_small.png[/img]
Home Theater Shack would like to welcome Exteris Audio as a new sponsor! Exteris Audio designs, manufactures, and sells a unique line of outdoor-indoor speaker/audio systems that feature real stone veneer cabinets. Exteris Audio offers traditional hardwired speakers, which connect to an external stereo, along with stand-alone speakers that include an integrated low voltage stereo system for convenient and safe outdoor use. You will see their ad banner in the top right column on our home page, forum index page and thread listing pages. Be sure to check them out!

HTS will soon be reviewing one of Exteris Audio’s stand-alone systems… Model EA300SW valued at $1849. We will also be giving this system away to one of our deserving HTS members… just in time for spring! The EA300SW model features a 2-way design with dual powered subwoofers, plus a fully enclosed CD/FM/AM low voltage stereo with IR remote and MP3/USB inputs.

That’s right… the awesome giveaways just keep comin’… be on the look out for this exciting
future giveaway. Get involved with posting on the forum now and you shouldn't have any issues qualifying. :T

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard the Shack Exteris Audio, That system looks very unique. Would be a great system for a back yard patio :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome and thanks for thinking of the members here. Yes, that would be an awesome addition to anyone's patio or outdoor living space.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome aboard EA, Love the look of your speakers....:wave:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Welcome to the HTS Exteris Audio. We look forward to learning about your offerings, can't wait to read some reivews. And a special thanks from all of us for the chance to win a set of your speakers.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Awsome ! i cant believe our sponors and our forum,win or not this is the place to be! it's going to be real hard for any other forum to one up HTS :nono: and lets not forget our moderators and members who do so much to help us out :clap:

·
Registered
16 Posts
On behalf of the Exteris Audio team, I want to thank Sonnie and all the Shacksters, who
posted replies, for the warm welcome. It's very much apreciated and we look forward to becoming
part of the HTS community!

Thanks Again,
Jerry

Exteris Audio

·
Registered
259 Posts
Love the look and design. Feature wise it is unique, at least from my perspective. Probably a limited market for this product. I would like to see a little increase in the sensitivity but would just require a little more Amp to power the hardwired lineup.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I suspect it could be arranged... you got some Boots Randolph and Charlie Pride 8-Track tapes?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts