Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome HTD (Home Theater Direct) as a new sponsor at HTS. HTD will be sponsoring our Home Audio Speakers forum.

Many of you have heard of HTD (Home Theater Direct), a company that has been around for several years (since 1999) selling speaker systems and amplifiers online. They design and manufacture speakers and electronics for home theater and whole-house audio. Their HTD brand is sold only direct to consumers. By avoiding distributors, wholesalers, and retailers their performance to price ratio is second to none. You get great performing equipment with superb build quality... and it is all 30 days risk free!

HTD is participating in our HTS Mini System Giveaway by including a complete 5.2 channel speaker system.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,375 Posts
It looks as though I may be the first benefactor of HTD's sponsorship. Guess who is going to review the 5.2 system we'll be giving away? :whistling:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome HTD, glad you are aboard the Home Theater Shack and I am personally looking forward to theJman reviews.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Welcome aboard HTD, it's nice to have another quality sponsor. And looking forward to that review Jim. Looks like it's time to go surfing.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Welcome, Home Theater Direct!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am very happy to hear you are on board HTD!

I replaced my rear surrounds (5.1) with new rear and side surrounds (7.1) using HTD's. Mounted them in the ceiling. I have been extremely happy with this setup. Huge bang for the buck with HTD!

Casey

·
Registered
654 Posts
I would not hesitate to purchase a pair of LII or LIII speakers from HTD!!

A few years back I did a short review on some LII bookshelf speakers and gave them 2-thumbs up!! Amazing sound for the price!!

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,375 Posts
I would not hesitate to purchase a pair of LII or LIII speakers from HTD!!

A few years back I did a short review on some LII bookshelf speakers and gave them 2-thumbs up!! Amazing sound for the price!!
I just published a review on the Level TWO system myself, and came to a similar conclusion. Definitely a good value for the money.

·
Registered
31 Posts
looking to build with HTD with all level 3's some day.

Any new updates to your systems or perhaps a level 4 brand in the making?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts