Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome OPPO Digital as a sponsor of our Blu-ray | DVD | Disc Media Players forum.

Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, OPPO Digital designs and markets high quality digital electronics that deliver style, performance, innovation, and value to A/V enthusiasts and savvy consumers alike. The company's attention to core product performance and strong customer focus distinguishes it from traditional consumer-electronics brands.

Many of us know that their products speak for themselves... second to none!

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
I could not possibly be happier to have OPPO Digital as the Sponsor of the Blu-ray | DVD | Disc Media Players Forum. There is truly not a Brand I know of that I can recommend more to people. I own three OPPO Players and cherish them all. I have been allocating funds towards procuring a BDP-95 and plan soon to do so.
Cheers,
Jack

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Glad to have Oppo aboard!

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Extremely happy Oppo has joined our group. I am a proud owner of the BDP-83 and soon will purchase the BDP-93.

Welcome

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Nice to have Oppo on board. I own the 93 and couldn't be happier with it. :T

·
Registered
372 Posts
Awesome... Now I can ask crazy questions like when they'll fix support for 24 bit LPCM UPnP streaming... Oppo is a great company, I've been impressed with the BDP-83 since I opened the box.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Talk about perfect timing!!! I just pulled the trigger on a BDP-93 this morning! Great news!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Talk about perfect timing!!! I just pulled the trigger on a BDP-93 this morning! Great news!
Congratulations on the BDP-93 news. I bought mine 2 months ago. Great BDP player.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I own Oppo and I love my BD player, Welcome to the forum.....:T

·
Registered
42 Posts
I own a BDP-95 and couldn't be happier. The video is pure and the audio is to die for. I replaced some very expensive separates in my audio section when I bought the OPPO and think it sounds terrific - especially the SACD. Plus, what it did for my DVD collection with it's up-converting technology was a nice surprise.
Quality product for sure.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts