Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Home Theater torn apart for a number of weeks ... reviewing a pair of KILLER speakers (hmmm... you'll find out soon enough :) ) ... so movies are on the back burner at the moment.

I received 13 Hrs. in the mail this week...can't wait to let it loose once I piece things back together in a week or so.

Anyhow, just curious to know what everyone is lining-up to watch this weekend?

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,324 Posts
Would a live show qualify? Last night I went to a comedy show and saw 5 comedians, so maybe I get half credit? :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
I am in a similar situation as you Todd...my setup has been down for several weeks due to equipment changes. I hope to get it back up very soon. I am going through withdrawls...having to watch our 4k 65" PL vs the Big boy in the theater. ;)

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in a similar situation as you Todd...my setup has been down for several weeks due to equipment changes. I hope to get it back up very soon. I am going through withdrawls...having to watch our 4k 65" PL vs the Big boy in the theater. ;)
First world problems, my friend!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm planning to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane tonight.

Leave for vacation next week, and when I get back I'll be tearing my room apart for some projects...ceiling coming out and being replaced, seating moving up, riser extended, eventually a 3rd row bar or pair of high tables for overflow. Hoping I can get them done relatively quickly so I can get it back up and running. Don't want to be down for too long.

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Hopefully my setup will be all tuned by Saturday so I can start watching movies in the HT again!

Reactions: Todd Anderson
1 - 8 of 8 Posts