Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 20 7.5%

• Total voters
101 - 120 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like Chrome but it uses a lot of memory when you have a lot of tabs open. I keep about 10 tabs open all the time and when I looked the other day it was consuming of 2 GB :gulp:

·
Registered
20 Posts
you might have a memory leak in there somewhere.. with 5 tabs open at the moment, i am using a total of 191mb of ram. that would seem to be completely acceptable to me..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Firefox at 1920 x 1200 (native resolution) on a 24" monitor. delicio.us plug-in for better bookmark management that I can access from any computer.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I use Firefox with 2 must have add-ons Image Zoom and Zoom Toolbar.
Also in use is the Kylo Browser within WMC. Kylo also sells a air controller called the loop I think.
I use Gyration remotes for that. Resolution is mostly 1280/800

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use FF,IE and chrome as I have to test a lot of sites in all 3 to make sure they all work. But I use FF for most of my personal surfing

·
Registered
497 Posts
Used to be firefox, then started having too many problems with lag due to javascript and other things and switched to Chrome. Been happy since,especially with the IE plugin so I can run things like crestron e-control without even having to open IE.

Oh and safari from the Iphone.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am using the Firefox 4 beta. 1920x1200 as always except when watching on TV when its 1080p. Seems like everyone is using laptop resolution but I find laptops too limited. I multitask all the time, even while using netflix. I will stick with my desktop which is several times as powerful as most laptops.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I have recently made Chrome my default browser. I still like Mozilla as well. For me its Chrome>Mozilla>IE. As for resolution I have an (ancient) Sony desktop and monitor running at 1024x768.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use mostly Firefox on my PC's and my Mac, all running 1680 X 1050. I sometimes use IE when required for updates, etc on the PC. On my mac I have been known to use Opera, Chrome and Safari. But for just regular browsing it's Firefox on the computers, Safari on my iPhone and iPad. :nerd:

·
Registered
5 Posts
1080p with dual monitors form my main system, WUXGA on my ASUS laptop. Firefox and 1080p for HTPCs. Still not sure whether to set home page to Netflix or use Boxee, XMBC, etc. Would like to see more HD content via HTPC.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Chrome at 1920x1200 on a pair of 28s for my desktop. My HTPC rarely if ever is used for browsing but it defaults to Chrome.

101 - 120 of 165 Posts