Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to frequent this forum up to about a year and a half ago. To sign in again I had to re-register and agree to the zero tolerance at least three times. It was like getting into Fort Knox:dizzy:. Something must have gotten out of control somewhere along the line. Anyone care to offer a brief one or two sentense description of what happened.

Ray

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
I don't think anything happened. We just want everyone to know what is expected and that we don't tolerate the nonsense that is common to other forums.

Your membership was likely culled for inactivity. Unlike other forums, our member numbers reflect the actual number of users.

Home Theater Shack is a different forum in many ways. We like it to remain a safe place to hang out and post, share ideas without being flamed, and encourage intelligent discourse in a helpful, friendly style.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hmmm... if all we get is a comparison to Ft. Knox... we better tighten up a bit more.

Leonard summed it up nicely! We are not interested in building this forum around any and every Tom, Dick and Harry that can type a name and hit enter. We want quality members who are looking for a very well respected forum without a bunch of nonsense. :T

1 - 3 of 3 Posts