Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 2 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
15,060 Posts
Its not only room dimensions that play into this but furniture placement as well as placement and type of speakers used. I will tell you right now that going with in wall speakers will not be ideal for quality and imaging particularly in that size or room. Can we talk you out of that plan?
Also going that large of a screen with that projector your going to loose alot of the quality as the projector is not designed to go that big.

· Premium Member
15,060 Posts
I have no problem in going for none in wall speakers at all. I just thought they were better for some reason…..
Floor standers (towers) for the front and bookshelves for the surrounds is the best option cost/preformance wise and wont break the bank. Have a look at the SVS MTS-01 speaker system bang for buck they are tough to beat.

There must be some projector which will give me the size I want….:praying:
Sure, How much do you want to spend though. Your current projector is only 800 lumen and with a 200"+ screen that you want you would have to have it at least 16' back from the screen to get that large and you will lose alot of the light output at that distance.

Have a look at Projector central they have a list of all projectors available and screen calculators for each.

1 - 2 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.