Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts
how ya doing Callas01!!!! So you want to move up the dynaudio chain ;)

Sent from my iPad using HTShack
I had the 260s in my house last year and for the levels I play music and movies they'd be a better fit for me.

well since I kinda know you (your audio habits ) I expect to see some 260's in your gallery before the year is out (unless the stress of kids is setting in ;) )!

David

You asked... Here you go.

Dynaudio Focus 260s, NaimUniti 2, Pro-ject 2xperience, Naim Stageline. Pure 2-ch heaven!

Of course there is some HT setup in there also a Marantz 7007, Dynaudio Focus 210C center and Dm2/6 surrounds, Hsu VTF2 MK4 Sub, Oppo BD-103

Dream 2ch...?

1) room custom built for listening

2) audio rack set up for quick change of equipment

3) job evaluating high end audio equipment for a consumer publication like Sound and Vision.

4) new cool stuff every month ;)
I like the way you think! :TT

Focal Stella EM, AR Reference 40, AR PH-8, Pair of Boulder 3050's, VPI Prime with Lyra Delos, Oppo 105,
Panamax, blue Jeans cables.
Couple of Ames chairs and one of those 6 bottle, by the ounce, wine dispensers
Cheers, Mac

Relatively new to this forum but becoming addicted to 2 channel audio very quickly. As I become more familiar my choices my change but currently this is it:

Magnepan 20.7's
Bryston 28BSST2's mono blocks
Bryston BP26 preamp

I would also include my currently owned OPPO 105d.

I've never really thought about a dream 2 ch system. I suppose I'd like something clean and simple like;
Lyngdorf TDAI-2170
Lyngdorf CD-2
Music Hall Ikura LP player & Ortofon 2M Blue phono cartridge
Status Acoustic Decimos
RBH Sound SX-1212P/R

Relatively new to this forum but becoming addicted to 2 channel audio very quickly. As I become more familiar my choices my change but currently this is it:

Magnepan 20.7's
Bryston 28BSST2's mono blocks
Bryston BP26 preamp

I would also include my currently owned OPPO 105d.

I have heard this combination at an audio store in Chicago and I can say, they are magic together and with a 20 year warrantee on the Bryston, you will be happy for a long long time.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.