Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Denon, Onkyo certainly are the most common brands, but a lot of companies are using Audyssey's Dynamic EQ now. I am really enjoying the Dynamic EQ, personally. I think it attenuates the sound at the different volumes VERY well.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Odd that more manufacturers of receivers and pre-pro's are not using Audyssey and the Dynamic EQ As mentioned above Onkyo/Integra and Denon seem to be the only ones that do use it. Outlaw is rumored to be using it in the soon to be released unit but not much info on that front right now.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Odd that more manufacturers of receivers and pre-pro's are not using Audyssey and the Dynamic EQ As mentioned above Onkyo/Integra and Denon seem to be the only ones that do use it. Outlaw is rumored to be using it in the soon to be released unit but not much info on that front right now.
I thought the Outlaw was using Trinnov?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Dynamic EQ is relatively new, but I also think that a lot of different companies use their own proprietary EQ systems as well, like Pioneer's MCACC.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I thought the Outlaw was using Trinnov?
Its really hard to say as Outlaw seems to be dragging their heels on its new release. There going to miss the boat if they delay much longer.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts