Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

181 - 200 of 4338 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
i watched the hobbit last night.its a good movie on track with lotr.it was cool to see how bilbo originally got the ring.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I've got to watch Skyfall again . . . but we did watch Lincoln over the weekend and quite enjoyed it. Up this weekend will hopefully (and finally) be Total Recall.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I got roped into Breaking Dawn 2 with my wife. Wow. Utter and complete trash. I thought the others were bad, but they managed to outdo themselves on this (thankfully) final installment with atrocious acting, uninspiring lines, terrible special effects (what's with the CGI baby?!?!?!? Super deep in that uncanny valley), shoddy cinematography...need I go on? You know it's going to be bad when your wife prefaces the movie with "save the mocking and laughing for afterwards". Oh well, she puts up with my movies (and likes most of them :) ), so why not humor her as much as possible?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Yea, I was surprised about that - no fun toys really to speak of (just a location transmitter). He did get the girl though, until she was killed.
Yes I wondered why he did not intervene before maybe could have saved her. Ok reality check it was part of the script lol!

·
Registered
683 Posts
And the first film if I remember correctly where he used hardly any fun gadgets.
That really was a big disappointment. Q was quite the letdown, and a gun that fires only for the intended person is pretty lame. However, I'd like to think that the director, or whomever made the decision for no fun toys, did it intentionally. Possibly for a greater appreciation for even more awesome toys next time around???

·
Registered
733 Posts
Finally got to see The Master last night and wow that was not an easy movie to watch. I found it engrossing and uncomfortable at the same time but I enjoyed it. Excellent performances from everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
I watched Django....I thought it was a great movie. :T:T
Action, story line, cinematography, sound. Well done.

181 - 200 of 4338 Posts