Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

361 - 380 of 4338 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Watched Dark Skies. Didn't expect much and was once again pleasantly surprised. Seems to be a trend when not expecting much.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Wife and I watched The Last Stand yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end, wife not so much (I had told her it was an action/comedy - lol). Another great supporting role turned in by Johnny Knoxville and Arnold still has it IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Re-watching all the Star Wars movies - caught Attack of the Clones on Saturday.

My neighbor also lent me the first season of Game of Thrones - enjoying it so far.
Game of Thrones is awesome! Beware when the little ones are around though. Lots of violence/sex/nudity.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I saw Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift, which I actually found a bit more enjoyable than Fast and Furious 5 that I saw last week.

It's got some very stand out bass moments/scenes, and was actually generally a movie with a lot of bass. It sure gave my sub a thorough workout! A very enjoyable movie :T

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I saw the Fast and Furious 6 Friday and I thought it was a really good film with great audio. Over the weekend I saw Dark Skies which I thought was good with a nice storyline. Also saw Gangster Squad and thought it was excellent. So yes a movie filled weekend! LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
I too watched Last Stand and it was an enjoyable movie. The car sounded AWESOME. J Knox was cool as well. I'm glad to see him getting a solid film role under his belt. Overall C+....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Watched premium rush last night and although I didn't watch at my normal movie level it had decent sound. Felt like the movie had all around usage of all the surround sound speakers with the street scenes in traffic

·
Registered
868 Posts
Just finished watching Monsters vs Aliens again tonight, this time with the kids. Good for some laughs and a little sub action.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
I'm taking a short break from "Parker". Jason Statham takes an old Hollywood formula movie with a few interesting points and makes it all believable.

361 - 380 of 4338 Posts