Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 4338 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Watched Transformers 2 last night. Oh dear what a load of rubbish that was. I heard bad reviews about it but i thought i'd give it a go anyway.What a waste of a fiver!!!!

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
I watched 'Contact' directed by Robert Zemeckis. I love that film. Still stands today as a great example of 'invisible' special effects. Also one of the best intros to a movie ever. Stonking audio.
I really dig this flick. I know a lot of folks hated it... for whatever reason I found it to be haunting and a joy to watch.

I might need to dig my copy out tonight!

·
Registered
192 Posts
HANNA... "oh I missed your heart" Great movie!

Speakers were sounding great!
That was a good one. They're not the same genre but I found Hanna to be fun to watch in a similar way that Tron was so much fun. They're both kind of like extended, funky-cool music videos in a way.

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Watched Transformers 2 last night. Oh dear what a load of rubbish that was. I heard bad reviews about it but i thought i'd give it a go anyway.What a waste of a fiver!!!!
I watched this one last might as well. It definitely fell short of the first one - to me, this one was more of a show off Megan Fox movie - I actually got tired of seeing her........

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I really dig this flick. I know a lot of folks hated it... for whatever reason I found it to be haunting and a joy to watch.

I might need to dig my copy out tonight!
Contact is and was a great movie. We still pull it out and watch it from time to time.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Clash of the Titans - nice demigod battles the bad guys. Nice flick and not as graphic or brutal as Immortals. I did notice Apollo in this movie is Zeus in the other. Also the girl Lo in this one is also the princess in Prince of Persia.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
The cold light of day......, Here comes the boom.....,

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Clash of the Titans - nice demigod battles the bad guys. Nice flick and not as graphic or brutal as Immortals. I did notice Apollo in this movie is Zeus in the other. Also the girl Lo in this one is also the princess in Prince of Persia.

Luther - check out Wrath of the Titans if you get a chance - the ending has some great LFE and there is a sequence that I think has really fantastic color combinations that really stand out.

21 - 40 of 4338 Posts