Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 80 of 4338 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Not sure if we can make it through 3 movies in one night but Argo, Sinister, and Monsters Inc. were added to the Blu-ray collection today. Argo and Sinister for sure tonight.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Not sure if we can make it through 3 movies in one night but Argo, Sinister, and Monsters Inc. were added to the Blu-ray collection today. Argo and Sinister for sure tonight.
Let me know what you think of Argo and Sinister!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I most certainly will. I have no doubts that Argo will be good but Sinister was a very iffy blind buy so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I most certainly will. I have no doubts that Argo will be good but Sinister was a very iffy blind buy so fingers crossed.
Yes, will rent Argo via Apple TV this weekend before the Academy Awards and just received Sinister via Netflix blu-ray today. Please let us know what you think, including video and audio presentations of both movies. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Watched Argo last night (great movie) but didn't make it to Sinister. My comments on Argo can be found under the Argo review thread.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I watched U-571 and bits of Battle LA while playing with my system. I actually haven't seen U-571 in years. Then I watched Wreck It Ralph with the family.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Just finished watching "The Dark Night Rises" again.....superb audio!

61 - 80 of 4338 Posts