Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 100 of 4338 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
We just watched Monsters Inc. Not sure how many times I've seen it but it's enjoyable every time. Maybe even a bit more in Blu-ray. :)

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
We just watched Monsters Inc. Not sure how many times I've seen it but it's enjoyable every time. Maybe even a bit more in Blu-ray. :)
We were going to watch that tonight, but ended up watching Dodgeball instead. Talk about a complete change! :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I switched out my receiver (secret for now, review coming) and put on Skyfall. Man oh man, I love this movie. I think it is now my favorite Bond flick.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Seen this movie over 50 times (could be a LOT more). My son was 4yo at the time (6yo now). When he likes a move, he'll see it over and over and over....and I have to say, it's still good if we happen to watch it again.

·
Registered
359 Posts
We watched "Live Free Or Die Hard".
As I've gotten older, I have developed a tendency to fall asleep and miss half of what I'm watching.It was no problem staying awake for this one.:eek:lddude:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Finally got around to watching Skyfall last night. Blu-ray was sitting unopened for a few weeks. Visually breathtaking movie. Some of the LFE scenes are house shattering. Thought my house was going to crumble to the ground.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Finally got around to watching Skyfall last night. Blu-ray was sitting unopened for a few weeks. Visually breathtaking movie. Some of the LFE scenes are house shattering. Thought my house was going to crumble to the ground.
Awesome

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Been watching that Netflix series House of cards. Pretty good show.

81 - 100 of 4338 Posts