Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

101 - 120 of 4338 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
kids wanted to see movie so we went and saw "Escape from Planet Earth" in the theater yesterday. Man, this is one terrible movie. For a 4 year old it was great but beyond that age, this movie is just bad.. I expected better since I saw Wreck It Ralf a few weeks prior and that movie was great in the theater but this movie (Escape from Planet Earth) is nothing short of a dvd rental at best. Save your money on this movie folks! :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Watched 'Flight' (snowboarding) film last night. Between the music and the crazy things those guys did in the movie it was a lot of fun to watch.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I watched Skyfall last Friday night. Since I never go to the theaters anymore, this was my first time watching it. Despite all the hype and the resulting potential for it to not live up to the hype, I was not disappointed and enjoyed it immensely. The film itself is great, it's a great Bond movie, and the sound and video were not to miss. I actually bought this one blind, which I don't often do, but I'm glad I did it.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Watched...Drive...pretty good flick.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I watched "In the Company of Heros" . got it from Netflix. I usually love World War II movies, but I was very unhappy with this one. The story line was poorly constructed and totally unbelievible and the writing was poorly done. I wouldn't recommend it.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Just read the thread with the kids looking. Transformers, Dark of the moon is the choice, I guess. Wife hates it though; I always want it turned up for the Bass more than the kids do. They will learn ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Been watching season one of Rome (HBO Series).

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing Pi with the kids. We ended up watching Second Hand Lions instead of the Dark of the Moon. Second Hand Lions is a great family movie we have watched quite a few times.

101 - 120 of 4338 Posts