Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

141 - 160 of 4338 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Did a little splurging. Bought Zero Dark Thirty, The Hobbit, Skyfall, Life of Pi, and No Country for Old Men today. Tonight will be Zero Dark Thirty.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Did a little splurging. Bought Zero Dark Thirty, The Hobbit, Skyfall, Life of Pi, and No Country for Old Men today. Tonight will be Zero Dark Thirty.
I've been waiting to hear how zero dark thirty Is looking forward to hearing what you think

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Watched Bayou Boys. Action, Violence, Language. Pretty descent flick!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I've been waiting to hear how zero dark thirty Is looking forward to hearing what you think
JQuenn, Zero Dark Thirty was an excellent movie. It was much longer than I expected with a 2:37 running time. Pretty intense edge of your seat action and audio/video was outstanding. A definite buy.

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
JQuenn, Zero Dark Thirty was an excellent movie. It was much longer than I expected with a 2:37 running time. Pretty intense edge of your seat action and audio/video was outstanding. A definite buy.
Thanks Jeff - I was wondering about it as well!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Awesome Man thanks!!! Can't wait to check it out this weekend

·
Registered
868 Posts
Watched Wreck-it Ralph over this past weekend with the family. Which meant I was on the floor half the time trying to keep my one-year-old son from turning my amp off (which he succeeded in doing twice)! At least he knows a big boy toy when he sees one :D Anyway, thought the picture and audio were great, and the story's pretty good too. I might have to watch it again undistracted and without having to worry about protecting small-people ears.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Picked up zero dark thirty on BD via redbox the wife some popcorn and I will be watching tonight when the babies go to sleep :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Part 2 of Atlas Shrugged was good, except they changed all the main characters with different actors but the story line continued on good. Now the long wait for part 3.

Just watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower again from the Redbox.

Looks like it might be Zero Dark Thirty tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I watched Les Miserable last night, boy thats a much different way to make a movie virtually no spoken dialog at all unlike movies like The Sound of music where there is a mixture every word is sung in Le Mis. Ive never seen the musical (not really my thing) and it took me about 40min to get used to the idea and get past how the story unfolded. The story its very dynamic and its no wonder it got so many awards.

141 - 160 of 4338 Posts