Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,321 Posts
Paradigm has something similar in the Sub 2, so the basic design seems to be a good one. What type of amp were you considering?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello

was designed for the LMS 15". It was designed by someone here sorry it has been a long time do not remeber his name. He does it on the side. I am not sure the volume. I am not finding the final specs just the plans

·
Registered
24 Posts
you're probably better off designing the sub with horizontal brace rather than vertical brace like that. the 3 large panel without any bracing have a possibility they'll vibrate with low frequency. if it were me, i'd put at least 2 vertical brace to support all the panels simultaneously.

it'd be far easier to cut them even.

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
you're probably better off designing the sub with horizontal brace rather than vertical brace like that. the 3 large panel without any bracing have a possibility they'll vibrate with low frequency. if it were me, i'd put at least 2 vertical brace to support all the panels simultaneously.

it'd be far easier to cut them even.
I agree with the bracing concern. I think that it does need some horizontal bracing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike P

got one of teh 3 lms-r's in today The graph you did earlier can you tell me how low the hz will go on that.

thnaks in advance

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Gosh I remember that design. The bracing on that is fine. The drivers located where they are will probably cancel out any vibrations any way.

It will be good to see that come to life as it took ages to design and work out.

Watching this!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts