Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I think you will find you will get a better response to your quarry if you are specific . It’s very common to see them confused, abused, and misused, and not just in YouTube comments or on Reddit. People seem to mix up these two funny little words all over the place, and it’s something that can happen to anyone.
Yes indeed. That’s why I was asking. The word in the title should be to. As in listening to, not too, or two. To be clear, I’m not trying to be snarky. I’ve interacted with the OP quite a few times here, and elsewhere. Was just hoping that a mod could fix it.
Unless of course 3db meant something my little brain missed. Definitely possible...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Garcia (1972)
audio CD

Garcia '72 is Grateful Dead guitarist Jerry Garcia's first solo album, released in 1972. Warner Bros. Records offered the Grateful Dead the opportunity to cut their own solo records.
The majority of the songs were first recorded by Garcia and Kreutzmann as simple acoustic guitar and drum tracks. Garcia then overdubbed all other parts.

Garcia spoke about this album during an interview with Rolling Stone: “I’m doing it to be completely self-indulgent musically. I’m just going on a trip. I have curiosity to see what I can do, and I’ve a desire to get into sixteen track and go on trips that are too weird for me to want to put anybody else I know through. And also I want to pay for this house.”

It reached 35 in Billboard’s album charts—the peak of Garcia’s solo career

Jerry Garcia - Bird Song (Studio Version)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

Reactions: RobKnapp

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
THE RUNAWAYS
Audio CD

The Runaways in 1976 (clockwise from top left): Lita Ford, Sandy West, Jackie Fox, Joan Jett, Cherie Currie

Cherry Bomb
Artist
The Runaways
Writers
Kim Fowley, Joan Jett
Lead Vocals: Cherie Currie :love:

In January 2009, "Cherry Bomb" was ranked 52nd on VH1's 100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs list

·
Registered
152 Posts
Kate Bush
Mini-LP

Kate Bush is an eponymous five-song 12" EP. It was released by EMI in the United States to promote Kate Bush, who was relatively unknown there at that time. But not buy myself ;I got into Kate's music 1979 Junior High School.
Released: 15 June 1983
Recorded: 1979–82

Babooshka

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think you will find you will get a better response to your quarry if you are specific . It’s very common to see them confused, abused, and misused, and not just in YouTube comments or on Reddit. People seem to mix up these two funny little words all over the place, and it’s something that can happen to anyone.
Two words I see that also get misused are "advice" and "advise"...

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Beatles
Hey Jude

Audio CD

Hey Jude has got to be one of
Paul McCartney's best rock songs vocals .

Paul really gets in the groove
and lets it rip at the end of Hey Jude !!!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts