Format:
CD, Maxi-Single
Germany
Released:
Genre:
Electronic, Pop, Folk, World, & Country
Style:
House, Trip Hop

This maxi-single is actually 7 tracks, all versions of BYT, using sampled vocals from the original Ladies of the Canyon version of the song. There's a pop/jazz mix, a mix from the Friends soundtrack, and four more new mixes, which are successively funkier (even a hot club mix). The disc concludes with the original vocal/guitar verson. Really fun for Joni fans or anyone who likes the song.

Registered
Bob Marley and the Wailers
Uprising

Uprising is the twelfth studio album by Bob Marley and the Wailers released in 1980. Marley died the following year, and Uprising was the final studio album.
This is was one of his best ...

After 24 years, the four-man Jamaican bobsled team is back.
They have a bad *** sled too !!
If you miss it , was a wild ride . Thought they were going to crash for sure, but they pulled it off.

Reactions: 3dbinCanada

Registered
THE RUNAWAYS
Audio CD

The Runaways in 1976 (clockwise from top left): Lita Ford, Sandy West, Jackie Fox, Joan Jett, Cherie Currie

Cherry Bomb
Artist
The Runaways
Writers
Kim Fowley, Joan Jett
Lead Vocals: Cherie Currie :love:

In January 2009, "Cherry Bomb" was ranked 52nd on VH1's 100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs list

Registered
Wings Greatest
Audio CD

I'll see y'all down on Junior's Farm

"I love this jam"

Registered
Sleater-Kinney
Dig Me Out

Fast-paced, "girl riot鈥 punk/ indie rock, amazing guitars, out-of-this-world drums, unbelievable vocals, deep lyrics and just awesomeness! There is no bad track in Dig Me Out
Arguably :)

Registered

The Beatles
A Hard Days Night

I went ahead and ordered the Criterion Collection blu-ray
There should be some awesome Special Features enough to sink a ship :)

Reactions: John 2031

Registered

Legend Rarities Edition
Special Edition
Bob Marley

Registered

Jerry Garcia Band
Cats Under the Stars

Cats Under the Stars is an album by the Jerry Garcia Band. Released in 1978, it is the only studio album credited to the band. It was Jerry Garcia's first album on the Arista label and his first LP using the band name Jerry Garcia Band. It includes only one song that was performed by the Grateful Dead.

Shakin' my bones !! Thank you Jerry.... Kieth .... & Donna Godchaux !

The record was not a financial success, but it remained Garcia's favorite, as he said in an interview in the late 1980s: "The record I worked hardest at and liked best was Cats Under the Stars. That was kind of like my baby.

Reuben And Cerise was performed four times by the Grateful Dead in 1991. The song was a regular part of the Jerry Garcia Band repertoire. They performed it nearly 100 times between November 1977 and April 1995. ... However on Jerry Garcia recordings of the song the title is given as Rubin And Cherise.

Registered
JEFF BECK
There and Back

This "cat" definitely did things his way. Basically my into to Jazz fusion,
instrumental rock
in my last year of Junior High.

Registered
When I'm out walking
I strut my stuff
And I'm so strung out
I'm high as a kite
I just might stop to check you out

The group formed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the early '80s, and comprised singer/guitarist Gordon Gano, bassist Brian Ritchie, and percussionist Victor DeLorenzo. Ritchie originated the band's oxymoronic name, adopting the word 鈥渇emme鈥 from the Milwaukee area's slang for wimps. American folk punk band .

Registered
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
SO FAR

Audio CD

Since the band had no new album in the chute for its massive 1974 tour, this compilation was hastily put together to have something to promote. For once, the hype was deserved. Great 'Best of' collection filled with hit singles, FM-radio deep cuts, and the only album (at that time) where you could find the Ohio / Find The Cost Of Freedom 45 rpm single. Not to mention Joni Mitchell's fabulous cover art. So Far has stood the test of time as the definitive CSNY collection.

Joni didn't really miss Woodstock, Woodstock was missing Joni. Man what a beautiful voice !

Registered
LADIES OF THE CANYON
Joni Mitchell
12 SONGS 鈥 44 MINUTES of BLISS 鈥 MAR 31 1970

This is a great song.Seems to have a Celtic influence.
I wonder if Joni influenced Gordon Lightfoot fabulous

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald ?
Probably just in my warped reality.

Registered

That is a rather unpleasant picture. Never heard of that group, I barely get past AC/DC....... Though I have taken a liking to Shinedown lately.
DEVASTATOR!

One has to really nut up for these boy's !
And employ a good chiropractor cuz you're going to need it.

Registered
MEET
THE

BEATLES!

(CD)

Publication Font Art Book cover Advertising

Registered
Garcia (1972)
audio CD

Garcia '72 is Grateful Dead guitarist Jerry Garcia's first solo album, released in 1972. Warner Bros. Records offered the Grateful Dead the opportunity to cut their own solo records.
The majority of the songs were first recorded by Garcia and Kreutzmann as simple acoustic guitar and drum tracks. Garcia then overdubbed all other parts.

Garcia spoke about this album during an interview with Rolling Stone: 鈥淚鈥檓 doing it to be completely self-indulgent musically. I鈥檓 just going on a trip. I have curiosity to see what I can do, and I鈥檝e a desire to get into sixteen track and go on trips that are too weird for me to want to put anybody else I know through. And also I want to pay for this house.鈥

It reached 35 in Billboard鈥檚 album charts鈥攖he peak of Garcia鈥檚 solo career

Jerry Garcia - Bird Song (Studio Version)

81 - 100 of 115 Posts