Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 405 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I never realized how short running some albums are, two already down this evening.

Scorpions
Blackout
MP3 320kbs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
While it's great fun to play by myself it's even more fun when others play too.
What are y'all listening to ?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Okay, I'll join the fun. I just cued up 'Octave of the Holy Innocents' by Hellborg, Buckethead and Shrieve.

Format: WAV (uncompressed)

To be honest, this is pretty much how I listen to music these days. I do have about a hundred SACDs (and a few DVD-As) which I have no way to rip, so I still play them in the conventional manner. After a number of years in storage, I did set up my turntable again, but it just spends 99.9% of its time collecting dust.:)

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice, two artists/bands I have never heard of before.
Finding new (to me) music was what I was really hoping for.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I've got this song on my iPod touch playing right now in my livingroom. Love it LOUD!
Lee Ritenour "countdown"

http://youtu.be/9lD-7cUVVQ4

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are the YouTube music videos loaded by the artists/studios or do individuals upload them ?
Any info on quality levels ?
The ones that have been posted here seem pretty good to me and when I used the roku to watch/listen on my main system YouTube had a music channel.
I am not real familiar with YouTube other than the occasional home video I have seen posted.
It appears there is a lot more there than I am aware of.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Some are posted by the artists themselves but many are uploaded by other people. Yes, many videos and audio are actually quite good quality. It's a great way to introduce people to music as well.

1 - 20 of 405 Posts