Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Interesting business idea Daryl. Looks like you know a little bit about custom installs. Nice photos! You should be a lot of help around here. You stated you came from HTF... how did you hear about us?

Hey Tommy... you subscribed to HDTV, Etc.? I think I am too.

D

·
0 Posts
Hi, Sonnie...

Yes, the business model is working really well, thanks. It's a service that has been needed here for a long time and we are experiencing some success.

I actually recieved an email from Home Theater Forum saying that they were folding thier Forum into yours. I like it very much.

You will, I think, enjoy HDTV Etc.

d.

P.S. Regarding reading mags online. There is a service called "Zinio.com" which is an online reader through which you can subscribe to a number of mags including HT and S & V, download them and have them in your computer all the time. It makes reading "in other places" convenient too, as long as you have a laptop. :)

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks Daryl... I think you mean Home Theater Focus... that makes sense. We are merging the two forums, so to speak. Of course we'd take all the members at Home Theater Forum too... heehee. Well, we are tickled you joined in with us.

That Zinio.com is a pretty neat idea too. Laptops are so convenient, huh.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am brand new to this forum. Does anyone have a recommendation for a newbie on “how to magazines or books or etc”, for building small front stage for home media room?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I usually just read sound and vision and sterophile I liked S&V better when it was called home theater magazine. Theres also another HT magazine called sound and vision it either had a plus or an ampersand which makes it confusing when looking for back issues on ebay.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts