Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tony - I bumped into a guy at Sherwood Park Costco the other day who was looking for a player capable of playing HD-DVD. He had apparently seen a number of HD-DVD titles available at a Zellers somewhere in north Edmonton at about $6 each, including some good titles he has not found on BluRay, and was hoping to buy a suitable player.
Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Tony - I bumped into a guy at Sherwood Park Costco the other day who was looking for a player capable of playing HD-DVD. He had apparently seen a number of HD-DVD titles available at a Zellers somewhere in north Edmonton at about $6 each, including some good titles he has not found on BluRay, and was hoping to buy a suitable player.
Hope this helps.
Hi Fraser, Welcome to the Shack.

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to go see if I can find them, Probably at the Northgate Mall location.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Craigslist is easily the best place to go. Only downside is you get the joy of cutting through the plastic the comes on a brand new title. Here in nashville there's usually a ton on there. Haven't looked for a while since I got a blu ray player.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts