Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Before you buy any low priced recliners, I would strongly suggest testing them out if possible.

Also the power recline is extremely important, and IMHO is a MUST to have option.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are some berkline stores around (really the only brand I know), but i don't know what else . What would you suggest as the least expensive electric leather recliners i should consider? A friend told me to look at Coaster , and Theater chairs dot com. I have a row of five manual Berkline premier series for the rear and I only need a row of four for the front

·
Registered
234 Posts
I would stick with Berkline. Before buying Coasters, try to find them and seat in them for at least half hour. I have had quite a few customers who wanted to buy Coasters, but after trying them they changed their mind and bought Berkline recliners.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Take a wild guess :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
just call me (best option - I will answer all your questions and give you some recommendations and price quotes) or email me...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Around where I live there is a Sears Outlet store. They have a lot of floor models, overstock and slightly damaged items that are reduced quite a bit. I've seen a quite a few theater seats in there, but it's hit and miss usually. Roman's store would be a sure thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts