Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Where to find a replacement Spindle/Take-Up Reel/Pin to repair my Denon DRR-M30? *Pictures

365 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  iKokomo
Long story short, one of the Spindle/Take-Up Reel/Pins (I am not sure of the technical term, please see pictures) has cracked and only intermittently turns the cassette. So sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

My unit is a Denon DRR-M30.

I would like to replace this one piece, however, I am not sure what part I need to look for.
Can anyone help me find this part so I can fully restore this cassette deck?


Audio equipment Computer hardware Gas Electrical wiring Machine

Computer hardware Audio equipment Machine Technology Gas
See less See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts