Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called the number on Rythmik's site 5 times within 2 weeks, never answered. I called again 5 minutes ago and they still didn't answer. I even left a voicemail and my number last time and they haven't returned my call. What do I do? and where do I buy it from? Thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Is ascend acoustics a trustworthy site?

also, what is the difference between these two options?

http://www.rythmikaudio.com/F12.html

I have a Denon 2112, which F12 should i get? Don't have an amp and i wont be buying one either

A370PEQ3 amp (with both LFE and L&R inputs)

or
A370PEQ amp (with high pass filter RCA outputs)

Which do I need? They cost the same. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, Ascend Acoustics is a trustworthy site. I ordered my L/C/R speakers from them without issue, and they have a pretty nice sized following if you check some of the other forums.

I would get the PEQ3 amplifier with the F12.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^Thanks you very much and thanks to the others as well :)

I am coming from an 8" Klipsch sw 350 I hope the difference is huge. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Is ascend acoustics a trustworthy site?
Yes, I just received a Rythmik F12 from Ascend Acoustics. Brian would not have chosen them as a partner if they weren't.

also, what is the difference between these two options?
A370PEQ3 amp (with both LFE and L&R inputs)
or
A370PEQ amp (with high pass filter RCA outputs)
Besides the Denon 2112, what other equipment will you be using? With the info you have provided I agree the A370PEQ3 would be the right choice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I just received a Rythmik F12 from Ascend Acoustics. Brian would not have chosen them as a partner if they weren't.

Besides the Denon 2112, what other equipment will you be using? With the info you have provided I agree the A370PEQ3 would be the right choice.
Nothing really. I have will be using my ipod with lossless files and use the Denon's usb port that bypasses all of the ipod's processing to play music. I also am using Energy Rc-30s with the Rythmik.

Edit: I have been using a regular $5 red and white rca cable and using the LFE input on my Klipsch. Should I change anything for the Rythmik? Would buying a high quality dedicated subwoofer cable improve audio or is it snake oil like hdmi cables?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nothing really. I have will be using my ipod with lossless files and use the Denon's usb port that bypasses all of the ipod's processing to play music. I also am using Energy Rc-30s with the Rythmik.

Edit: I have been using a regular $5 red and white rca cable and using the LFE input on my Klipsch. Should I change anything for the Rythmik? Would buying a high quality dedicated subwoofer cable improve audio or is it snake oil like hdmi cables?
Snake oil... mostly. You could spend another $5 (incl shipping) to get a proper "digital coax" sub cable from Monoprice if it's a long run. For short runs pretty much anything will work, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts