Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love my B&W P3's (wired). There is a 3D barbershop mp3 on you tube that sounds amazing. You can hear him waking around your head, amazing. I also have a pair of Jabra 65t wireless ear buds that I like for working out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
After much procrastinating I broke down and bought a pair of HiFi Man HE4xx from Drop. They sounded very good right out of the box. After ~40 hours of breakin they sound even better. Currently they are my favorite phones for at home use.

For portable use a pair of Monolith M300's and an AGPTek Rocker 2 with FLAC files do the job.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the AT mx50..
What is recommended long extension cable?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
As long as the extension works and looks good to you anything in any price range will work.

IMO there are very few if any audible differences between headphone extensions. There are lots of options based on color, type of wire and covering.

I switched the cable for my IEM's to a braided cable using Silver plated high purity Copper. Switching in the Silver plated cable eliminated wire induced micro-phonics. Besides, I like the way it looks. I hear no differences no between the two.. .

The cable for my HE-4XX was replaced with a longer one with a braided Nylon cover. To me it looks good and does what it's supposed to do. Again, I hear no difference between the OEM and replacement.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts