Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about building a larger sub for my HTR but I don't have 500 bucks to spend on a sub. I like sealed subs and have one now that is 1.2cf with a 13ov.2 ED sub. What sub in your opinion would be good at about the 200 dollar price point and would work well with a box that is 2.0cf. I was thinking about a vented sub but I don't want to go too big and it seems to me that a sealed sub blends better with my system. I had an ED a5-350 and sold it because it was just too big. Any opinions on subs are appreciated.:help:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry,:duh: I have the EP2500 that I just got last week. It should be enough to handle just about anything in my price range. I hope.........

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mike, that seems like the way to go. I couldn't find the pdf for the box desiegns though. I found the one for suggested enclosures but it said it had the plans for building the box's on their site but I couldn't find it. Would you know where to look? Thanks again for the suggestion. For $135 that seems like a steal...........:T

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I went ahead and ordered the Shiva X so I just need to get the plans for the enclosure. Thanks for the help Mike..........:hail:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts