Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I select Settings in REQ, Wave Volume, Output Volume, and Input Volume are all grayed out. Any idea why this might be? Thanks!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
It's been a while since I used mine, but I believe you need to have everything connected and the proper channel ticked, then REW needs to recognize your sound card.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
From the REW Help Files:
The Wave, Output and Input volume controls are only enabled if you have selected specific input and output devices, have checked the boxes to allow REW to Control output mixer/volume and Control input mixer/volume and REW has been able to obtain controls for the selected devices from the OS. Under those conditions REW will set the volume controls to the levels last used for measurement, mute all output sources except for Wave and select the chosen input.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Left click on the the speaker once that is next to the clock at the bottom right of the screen, then left click again once on the mixer text. There will be a REW level there.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If the grey area for input says default, I would see if that is not where you are correctly getting input from. If not then it may be driver related, or you may need to restart REW. Each time you are enabling the driver or disabling it, REW options will reset. They do in my case at least.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts