Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

RAM DAC-AMP20

The DAC-AMP20 is a DAC, Digital to Analog Converter, with Optical and USB Inputs, and an Amplifier with both Headphone and Speaker Outputs. Its perfect for connecting a pair of Stereo Speakers to your computer or for listening to your new TV with digital output over headphones.

This tiny little DAC takes up almost no space on your computer desk, powers normal 8 ohm speakers (10 Watts/Channel), drives a set of headphones and sounds fantastic!

Win this review unit compliments of Home Theater Shack and RAM Electronics!

Read our review of the RAM DAC-AMP20.

To enter the giveaway, you must have at least 10 posts and tell us you want to be entered by posting below in this thread. We will draw a winner at the end of November 2011. :T

·
Registered
53 Posts
Please enter me in to the drawing.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Re: Win a RAM DAC-AMP20

Please enter me to win,

I'd love to try this DAC as it would be perfect for my setup, I just moved my computer away from my main audio system, and have a decent pair of bookshelves, but find that the current way to run it is missing quite a bit of detail that was there when i had it on SPDIF out.

The headphone amp is a major plus for computer gaming, and two channel is the only way to game, so i'd like to try that part too. But the fact that it has the amp built in, also makes it very intriguing for my bookshelves.

I'd love to compare this to my HT receiver in stereo mode with the SPDIF in, and with straight 2ch analog input.

·
Registered
101 Posts

In please. If won this would at last give me the chance to get decent sound out of my computer speakers plus the head set that is in use at night.

·
Registered
361 Posts

I have the required posts and would like to enter to win the review sample of the RAM usb dac amp. It's funny, I recently acquired a used pair of JBL Control One speakers for my iMac and have begun to search for an amp for my computer. Cool!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.