Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Re: Win a RAM DAC-AMP20

I want to be entered in the RAM DAC-AMP20 giveaway; RAM Electronics DAC and Power Supply.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts

Count me in please, i just love free stuff..

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Congratulations to Gregr ... he wins the RAM DAC-AMP20!

We appreciate you being a member here at Home Theater Shack and hope you enjoy the unit. :T

·
Premium Member
734 Posts

WOWEEEEEEEEE ZowEE I won!!!!!

I won!

I I won!

I I won!

W
O
N

I still cant believe it.

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts

I'm In I am very interested in winning this product.I have been thinking about getting the tapai amp I hve a pair of m audio speakers I am not using at the moment because I had to move my home theater stuff to my imac 27 inch. My parents live with me now so I let them have the living room and the 52 inch sony
Anyway count me in thanks.
CD

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
cdunphy said:
I'm In I am very interested in winning this product.I have been thinking about getting the tapai amp I hve a pair of m audio speakers I am not using at the moment because I had to move my home theater stuff to my imac 27 inch. My parents live with me now so I let them have the living room and the 52 inch sony
Anyway count me in thanks.
CD
Just so you know - the drawing was last year. Which reminds me - how is it working out Greg?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts

Please enter me in the drawing.

·
Registered
75 Posts

I thought I was in todays now yesterdays posts...coulda sworn I deleted it. I guess I will go ahead and try the tapai amp. Just goes to show you should always be aware of where you are :=)
CD

·
Registered
1,784 Posts

A most excellent gift. Please enter me in the drawing.
Thank You

·
Premium Member
734 Posts

Just so you know - the drawing was last year. Which reminds me - how is it working out Greg?
Hi,
Hey all, somehow this old giveaway thread has been put up on new posts and is being mistaken for the NEW GIVEAWAY THREAD.

Go to the HOME page and look under Forum announcements for the new giveaway of the "RAM DAC-AMP20".

Good Luck all.

Joe, right now I wish I could use this with REW but its a DAC not ADC and not 15volts.

I'm not using my RAM DAC-Amp20 if anybody has a need for one of these let me know.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.