Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was trying to one of the "downloadable" winisdpro files from our download thread but the file endings are ".wdr". my winisd pro ver. 0.50a7 will only open files ending in ".wpr". please advise... thank you..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my friends, how do you change the program's units from metric to U.S.? when i first loaded the program,i was prompted that i could change unit's after installation. thank you...:heehee::heehee::heehee:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'm not sure how to change it to metric on startup, but for example, where it says "cu.ft" next to where you would input the box size, you can just click on that, and it will change it to cu.in, cu.cm, cu.m, Liters, and cu.ft. You can do this for the port length, box size, vents, and others I think.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you sj. it worked. i have more questions. when i pick a driver,then input a cubic ft value, when i go to the vent page,the vent diameter might show 4.02 inches in diameter but the length shows 3ins. i am confused. when i see our experianced members helps noobs like my self with vent sizes. vent lengths are 36,42 or 48 inches long and maybe 4 or 6 inches in diameter. what am i doing incorrectly with the software? also in the box section, when i press the box shape button i get a message that this parameter is unavaliable. please advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts