Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to go a front projection system in my HT at somepoint this year. Unfortunately I really have no way to run an HDMI cable from the back of my room to the front of the room. I remeber reading about many Wireless HDMI options in the works last summer but haven't really seen much else. There is one out there (name alluding me) but it was over a grand. Curious if there is any news on some of these units and how they will perform? I will be doing much gaming and blu-rays mainly with some sports.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
To cover the cable I assume :bigsmile:

I'm wanting to go a front projection system in my HT at somepoint this year. Unfortunately I really have no way to run an HDMI cable from the back of my room to the front of the room...
I assume is because you have the equipment in the front, Right??? ...is there any way you can move the equipment closer to projector???:huh:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey thanks for all the info guys. The only other thing is I'm not sure where to plug the projector in when I get it. I really need a new house:( with a dedicated theater room.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will try and get some up before the weekend is out. I have a very tough room so I'd like to hear any ideas you guys can throw at me about overall setup (not just for a projector)

Thanks!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts